WHITE SPOT REMEDY For the treatment of White Spot (ichthyophthirius multiifiliis) in Freshwater and Tropical Freshwater aquarium fish
White Spot is a common fish parasite that can occur after the introduction of new fish or plants to a tank. These parasites appear as distinct small white spots (pin head size) on the fishâ€™s body and fins. Unless promptÂ action is taken fatalities will occur. White Spot disease is fairly common and is best treated with a specificÂ medication like Blue Planet White Spot Remedy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
* Ensure aquarium water is well aerated for theÂ duration of the treatment.Â
* Activated carbon will remove this product from aquarium water resulting in ineffective treatment. Remove from filtration system for duration of treatment.Â
* This product contains a dye product which will stain if spilled.Â
* DO NOT SWALLOW.
* Use at the rate of 0.25mL (5 drops) per 1 litre of aquarium
water or Use at the rate of 5mL per 20 litres of aquarium water.Â
* For tetra species, baby fish and scaleless fish (loaches etc.), use at a reduced rate of 1mL (20 drops) per 8 litres of aquarium water or 5mL per 40 litres of aquarium water.Â
* Repeat dose after 3 days.Â
* DO NOT OVERDOSE.