The Continuum advantage.
Bioâ€¢Viv M vitamin complex provides essential vitamins for growth and health of marine fishes, live corals and other invertebrates. It is fortified with excellent algae extracts that provide micro-nutrients not present in competing products. It does not require refrigeration, but refrigeration after opening will prolong its shelf life significantly. Bioâ€¢Viv M contains no glycerin, polysorbates or sugars.
Use in aquarium keeping.
Marine fish, corals, and a variety of invertebrates acquire vitamins directly from the surrounding seawater, as well as from ingested food, so addition of Bioâ€¢Viv M directly to the aquarium is beneficial to both. When feeding marine fishes, consider adding Bioâ€¢Viv HUFA along with this product to supply essential Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA as well. Vitamin deficiencies can be responsible or a contributing cause for diseases in marine animals, just as in humans. It is prudent for the hobbyist to pay close attention to the variety, and quality of foods for both fishes and invertebrates, and the addition of Bioâ€¢Viv M will help make sure that your animals get the vitamins that they need without overloading the aquarium with unwanted ingredients.
Directions and protocol.
Shake well prior to use. Soak dry, live, fresh or previously frozen food in Bioâ€¢Viv M for excellent results. Place food in a clean container and soak for 10 to 15 minutes. May also be used to fortify liquid food suspensions prior to addition to the aquarium, or in the preparation of one's own frozen foods. Also may be added directly to the aquarium to benefit sessile animals. In this case, add 2-1/2 ml or about 1/2 teaspoon per 40 gallons ( 150 L ) of aquarium capacity per week. Dosage may be doubled over time, as necessary. Do not insert any tool into this bottle, particularly do not allow aquarium water or food to enter the bottle, to do so will introduce bacteria into the product and accelerate its decomposition.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. Contains vitamins, if ingested drink water. If in eyes flush with water.